FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
"I CAN'T FIND YOU."
COLUMBIA, Main Street Location: We are a unique barber shop nestled in the back of the clothing store Bespoke, on Main Street. Head to the historic Arcade Mall at 1332 Main Street. As you walk up to the mall, do not walk through the glass doors. Take your first left through the wooden doors, we are in the rear of the clothing store.
GREENVILLE, Hampton Station Pop-Up: Search on your Map or Click "Birds Fly South Ale Project." Circa Barber Shop is in Bay 2, inside "Artup Studios," located between a crossfit gym & Dapper Ink. We are the 4th shop on the right.
"DO YOU TAKE WALK IN APPOINTMENTS?"
Due to our volume, we do not accept walk-in appointments. Please follow the link on our main page to schedule your next appointment.
"I CHECKED THE WEBSITE,BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE AVAILABILITY THIS WEEK, IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SITE?"
Oftentimes, our Barbers will be booked out anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Our availability is constantly updated, so our site will always show the most up-to-date open appointment slots. If you don't find an available time right away, check back with us, cancellations do happen!
"I AM RUNNING LATE CAN YOU STILL FIT ME IN?"
In order to respect the time of our clients and barbers, if you are 5-10 minutes late to an appointment, your service will be downgraded to the next available. For example: a Deluxe Cut will become a Circa Original; a Circa Original will become a Clean Up, etc. If more than 10 minutes late we will work with you to reschedule you to your next available time and date.
If you're having trouble viewing our Booking Page, please follow one of the options below.
- For easiest viewing, use a preferred browsers– Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Download the Schedulicity app on your Apple iPhone or Android phone.
- Manage your cookies on browsers–Internet Explorer or Safari.
Internet browsers–Internet Explorer and Safari–specifically need cookies to be enabled to properly display some websites (including Schedulicity).
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Press ALT + T on your keyboard to open the Tools drop-down menu, and then select Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Security section and place a check in the Enable DOM Storage box, and then click OK.
- Close Internet Explorer and reopen it.
- On Safari:
- Disable your Private Browsing on your iPhone or iPad, as it blocks cookies and can cause trouble viewing Schedulicity.